CapitalBio NanoQ? Micro-volume Spectrophotometer
The CapitalBio NanoQ? is a micro-volume spectrophotometer designed to measure very small sample volumes directly on a detection surface without dilution and in minimal time. The CapitalBio NanoQ? utilizes the principles of light reflection and liquid surface tension to hold the sample in a fixed position during measurement. Volumes as small as 0.7μl can be measured with high accuracy and reproducibility. The CapitalBio NanoQ? eliminates the need for cumbersome cuvettes and the measurement surface can be cleaned up in seconds, ready for the next sample measurement. The CapitalBio NanoQ? represents the latest in spectrophotometer design, the fixed cover reflector design completely eliminates the tolerance range changes caused by mechanical movements and avoids optical path changes during measurement, and the small sample test chamber eliminates all stray light, shields any background interference and avoids liquid evaporation, resulting in improved measurement accuracy.
● The measurement precision has a CV of <3% over the sample concentration range of 40-4000ng/μl (dsDNA), and an error of approximately ±2ng/μl within the sample concentration range of 2-100ng/μl.
● The UV detection range is highly sensitive, providing accurate measurements
● The minimum measurable sample volume is 0.7μl, yet has high detection precision
● Novel hydrophobic measurement surface eliminates the need for a cuvette: directly pipette the sample onto the measurement surface. Simply “place a drop and measure.”
● All operations are simple and made convenient for the busy laboratory.
● The measurement surface can be easily cleaned with a simple wipe of a tissue, or “wipe, rinse and wipe again” for assured cleanliness.
● When testing a precious or limited sample, the hydrophobic coating facilitates sample recovery.
● The hydrophobic coating reduces the likelihood for contamination of a subsequent test sample. ?
● The closed small volume test chamber prevents sample evaporation.
● The light source is highly stable, warm-up time is eliminated and sample measurement can commence in less than 6 seconds.
● A unique filtering algorithm minimizes the influence of light source fluctuations.
● A calibration algorithm ensures measurement at low concentration samples with good accuracy and reproducibility.
● User-friendly software interface to facilitate reports and the saving of images, and provides the choice of multi-image display modules.?
Measurement of nucleic acids (ssDNA, dsDNA, RNA), protein (BSA) and sample purity (A260/A280 ratio).
Comparative Performance Evaluation
A Comparative performance evaluation of NanoQ and another qualified competitive instrument Nano* using standard dsDNA revealed that NanoQ generated better performance and reproducibility at low concentration and better linearity.
Linearity of Measurement of dsDNA Standards
Calibration Method and Tools
● Provides open and flexible calibration methods for the user
● Provides flexibility to employ easy-to-use calibration reagents
The Key Features of NanoQ Software
● Provides optional display modules for Absorbance and?Intensity for the user
● Easy and user-friendly software interface to facilitate data?analysis for the user
Building C, Block 88 Kechuang 6th Street Yizhuang Biomedical Park Beijing
CapitalBio HK Company Limited Room 1101, Yue Xiu Building NOS. 160-174 Lockhart Road Wanchai, Hong Kong
+852 2598 6677
+852 2598 6161
Block 88 Yongning bayi road, Wenjiang area, Chengdu, Sichuan
CapitalBio International Corporation 10225 Barnes Canyon Road, Suite A108 San Diego, CA 92121
Building 18, Lane 500, Furonghua Road, Shanghai